Legal Aid Alberta – legalaid.ab.ca
- For: Low-income individuals.
Calgary Legal Guidance – clg.ab.ca
- For: Low-income individuals who cannot afford to pay for legal services.
Student Legal Assistance – slacalgary.com
- For: Individuals who cannot afford to pay for legal services.
Elizabeth Fry – elizabethfrycalgary.ca
- For: Marginalized individuals.
Legal Services at UCalgary Law – law.ucalgary.ca/legal-services
- For: Individuals needing low-cost or free legal services.
Women’s Centre of Calgary – womenscentrecalgary.org/legal-advice-for-women
- Women needing low-cost or free legal advice.
Note: The Legal Assistant Society will not and cannot provide legal services. The following list intends to provide students with information on where they can obtain affordable legal services. This resource is not comprehensive and does not include every affordable legal service available within Calgary, Alberta. There is no guarantee that every student will be eligible for legal services on this list. The Legal Assistant Society does not assist students with contacting the organizations on this list.