SAIT has a variety of different resources available for current students. Here are some links to some information that we think you might find useful.
- Academic Coaching: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/academic-support/academic-coaching
- Tutoring Services: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/academic-support/tutoring-services
- Safewalk: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/health-wellness-and-safety/safewalk
- Student Health and Dental Plan: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/health-wellness-and-safety/student-health-and-dental-plan
- SAITSA Website: https://saitsa.com/
- SAIT Recreation: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/your-campus/sait-recreation
- Student Employment and Career Center: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/your-campus/student-employment-and-career-centre
- Add and check the balance on your eCard: https://eacct-sait-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx
- More information on your eCard can be found here: https://www.sait.ca/student-life/student-services/sait-ecard
More information about student life at SAIT, as well as links to other helpful pages can be found at this page: https://www.sait.ca/student-life. Be sure to check it out!
Are we missing something here you think we should add? Let us know by using the “Contact Us” link above.